If you have a keen interest in technology, regularly read Lifehacker, Gizmodo or Kotaku and want to be part of a business at the cutting edge of digital publishing, this could be the perfect role for you. We are hiring for the position of Account Manager to represent Allure Media’s brands to some of the largest agency partners and brand advertisers in Australia.
This is a full-time onsite position in Sydney. The working environment is focused, the culture is friendly, and you’ll be surrounded by people who are awesome at what they do.
Sydney Account Manager: Technology
Key attributes required:
• A passion for premium, quality content.
• A track record in media sales or media agency account management an advantage.
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment and willingness to contribute to an epic team culture.
• A genuine interest in the Allure media brands, especially Gizmodo, Lifehacker and Kotaku.
• A proactive approach to customer service, and ability to build relationships with advertising partners though effective and innovative campaigns.
If this sounds like you then please email [email protected].
Allure media is one of Australia’s fasted growing digital publishers, with global brands spanning Technology, Business and Women’s lifestyle. Every staff member has the opportunity to make a
real contribution to our sites and our business. Our main office is on Circular Quay in Sydney’s CBD.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only people with rights to work in Australia may apply. No calls or recruiters please.