We’re seeking an exceptionally customer focused team player to join our Ad Operations team. Responsible for the implementation and delivery of advertising campaigns, development of new ad products and ensuring Allure’s operations processes are best in market.
A proactive and solutions focused individual who will work collaboratively with key stakeholders in order to drive ongoing improvements across product and processes. The successful candidate must have strong organisational skills for a seamless campaign execution across all elements including Native content.
We offer an innovative and flexible working environment. Every staff member has the opportunity to make a real contribution to our products and our business.
This is a full time on-site position in our Sydney CBD office. The working environment is focused, the culture is friendly, and you’ll be surrounded by people who are awesome at what they do.
Manage The Implementation And Delivery Of Advertising Campaigns
• Own the entire end to end campaign implementation process
• Process bookings and reserve display and native activity
• Source creative/assets directly from clients
• Creative testing and implementation
• Monitor display and content activity regularly
• Ad hoc reporting as required
• Commercial awareness – impact of campaign execution relating to revenue
Ad Product Development And Tech
• Identify new ad product opportunities
• Take ownership and accountability for technical issues and troubleshooting
• Working directly with partners and 3rd party vendors
• Development of ad specifications, creative showcase and ad product catalogue
• Support the roll out of new products across the Commercial team
• Develop, maintain and adhere to commercial operations processes
• Identify and implement improvements across product and process
• Manage and communicate Allure’s ad specifications
• Solid understanding of the Digital Technology Landscape
• Familiar with Industry trends
• Digital Ad platform and Ad serving experience
• 3rd party vendor experience, ie Doubleclick, Sizmek, eggMobi
• Rich Media experience
• Experience with executing Display, Native content and Mobile advertising
• Ad Testing and Troubleshooting
• Basic HTML & CSS for troubleshooting ad units
If this sounds like you, apply now. We’d like to hear from you.