Today’s best deals include User Dictionary Plus for Android, Over for iOS and Prune for Windows Phone. Deals end without warning, so be quick!
NOTE: This is a hand-picked list of apps that we think are worth checking out, but we do not endorse them in any way, nor have we reviewed them.
We separate productivity/lifestyle apps and games. Otherwise, the apps are not listed in any particular order. Some apps may require in-app purchases for extra features or levels, so check before purchasing or installing.
• User Dictionary Plus for $1.82 (normally $2.19)
• National Gallery, London for free (normally $2.99)
• Keepa.com for free (normally $2.99)
• Thomas Was Alone for $0.20 (normally $5.99)
• Ticket To Ride for $4.15 (normally $8.19)
• Piloteer for $1.40 (normally $3.99)
• Over for free (normally $5.49)
• CLZ Games Database for free (normally $19.99)
• CLZ Books Database for free (normally $19.99)
• Relook for free (normally $4.99)
• Blackwell 1: Legacy for $1.49 (normally $4.49)
• Blackwell 2: Unbound for $1.49 (normally $4.49)
• Cavernaut for free (normally $2.99)
• InFocus Extreme Bike for free (normally $4.49)
• The Mindfulness App for free (new)
• Steps Pedometer for free (new)
• Battery Pro+ for free (new)
• Prune for $2.39 (normally $4.89)
• Bloons TD5 for $6.09 (normally $12.29)
• The Bridge for $4.29 (normally $8.59)
App Deals is a daily roundup of notable new, updated and discounted apps. Know of any other awesome deals? Are you a developer and want your app listed here? [contact text=”Contact us”].