- Personal details for 40,000 Sony Pictures ex-employees including home addresses, salaries and social security numbers.
- Actor phone numbers and travelling aliases.
- Unreleased scripts for Mall Cop: Blart 2, Goosebumps, The Wedding Ringer and Seth Rogen's upcoming comedy Sausage Party.
- Thousands of vendor contracts for everything from boat rentals to dog performances.
- Popularity polls of Sony Pictures actors revealing where they are and are not famous (see below).
- Legal claims against Sony Pictures.
And plenty more too. All told, it puts Sony Pictures in a pretty difficult position: Not only is it having to deal with the painful experience of being hacked, but it's also seriously pissing off its employees and actors along the way. Things were already a mess, and they only seems to be getting messier. [WSJ, Engadget, Fusion]