Motorcycles look cool. Movie stars look cool. So putting movie stars on motorcycles is almost always a badass cool combination on film. Watch Mojo put together a list ranking 10 of the most badass motorcycles in film history and the list includes some usual suspects: lightcycles, batpods and Harleys.
- Easy Rider’s Harley Davidson Hydra-Glide
- The Dark Knight’s Batpod
- Tron: Legacy’s Light Cycle
- Ghost Rider’s Hell Cycle
- Terminator 2’s Harley Davidson Fat Boy
- The Great Escape’s 1961 Triumph TR6 Trophy
- The World’ Fastest Indian’s 1920 Indian Scout ‘Burt Munro Special’
- Priest’s Vampire Hunting Jet Bike
- Dredd’s Lawmaster
- RoboCop’s Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10
Honourable mentions go to bikes from Akira, Planet Terror, Kill Bill and I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle. What else is missing?