Sure, the highly anticipated Apple Watch may come packing lots of “features” and “practical functions”. But let’s focus on what really matters — the tiny, coloured icons that say all the things that we cannot. And in Apple Watch land, all those things are going to be impossibly creepy.
- Apple Watch: Everything You Need To Know
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus: Australian Price And Release Date
- iPhone 6: A Little Bit Bigger, A Whole Lot Better
- iPhone 6 Plus: Everything You Need To Know About Apple’s Jumbo Phone
- The iPhone’s Apple Pay Wants To Replace Your Wallet
- The iPhone 6’s New M8 Chip Makes It A Truly Badass Fitness Tracker
Emoji already have a tendency towards unsettling in their own right — and that’s when they’re not twerking on your wrist. But now, you get all the inherent weirdness of disembodied humanesque faces with a whole lot more tongue wagging. The future has arrived.