The Copyright forum might not be beloved of certain industry CEOs, but it's going ahead anyway, and will be streamed online for those unable to attend.
Malcolm Turnbull's forum on copyright infringement might not have been the favoured approach of co-CEO of Village Roadshow Graham Burke, but it's set to go ahead next month on the 9th of September.
Malcolm Turnbull will be hosting the event, which will feature a number of key industry figures around the copyright infringement issue. Specifically, according to the event invite, the panel will comprise:
- Jane Van Beelen, Executive Director, Telstra
- Peter Duncan, Writer/Producer
- David Buckingham, Chief Executive Officer, iiNet Limited
- Richard Freudenstein, Chief Executive Officer, Foxtel
- Brett Cottle, Chief Executive Officer, APRA | AMCOS
- Alan Kirkland, Chief Executive Officer, Choice
It's also going to be streamed on the night of the forum from 6:30pm to 8:00pm on the Department of Communications website.