The new sporty two-door Kia Koup Turbo is launching in Australia, complete with forced-induction engine. To celebrate, Gizmodo has teamed up with Kia to give away some great prizes. Here’s how you can win! Update: Last week's big winner is....
Davina Mitchell won Need For Speed Rivals with her Ninja Turtle Koup. Congrats!
So, Who Won The PS4?
Psymon Colguhoun-Everett’s Batman Koup! wins the PlayStation 4! We loved the yellow details to the kevlar coat — all unmistakably Batman’s suit. Well done and thank you to everyone who entered!
How To Enter
1. Head on over to the Koup Kustoms app on Facebook and have some fun easily tweaking the 3D model Kia Koup Turbo to look even sweeter. Similar to your favourite racing game — you can mod your ride's colour or bolt on front wings, bumpers, rear spoilers, slick rims and more.
2. Once you’ve done your pimping, you’ll be able to take a shot of your design from a variety of camera angles and place your image on a selection of Koup Kustoms-inspired magazine-style covers.
3. Here's the important part! Make sure you select the "Game On" magazine cover theme this week to be eligible for the prizes below. Once you’ve got your cover sorted, press the yellow “Submit To Challenge” button.
What This Week's "Game On" Theme Means...
Your challenge: recreate and submit a design that represents your favourite video game character or game. A blue and red motif as homage to Mario is an obvious example. What about a green machine with hotted up yellow/black fenders in honour of Halo?
Be creative, tap into your nostalgia. Sure, the PS4 and Xbox One just came out — but we want you to bring to life an old (or recent) favourite as a car concept. Good luck guys! ENTER HERE.
• Weekly Prize: 1x PlayStation 4 (valued at $549).
You have until 11:59pm AEST (just before midnight) next Wednesday December 4 to get your last “Game On” Kia Koup Turbo magazine cover submitted. Note: we can’t promise the winner delivery before Christmas, but the PS4 prize will be sent as soon as possible.
• Daily Prizes! We’ll also be giving away 1x PS4 game for seven days (valued at $99 each). Games like Need For Speed: Rivals, FIFA and more.
Daily “Game On” magazine cover Koup shots must be submitted by 11:59am AEST (just before midday) each day from Friday November 29 through to Wednesday December 4. All winners will be announced here on Gizmodo.
• Separate to the above prizes, you’ll also be able to keep playing for your chance to win an actual brand new Kia Koup Turbo. Within the game environment you can earn ‘Experience Points’ by completing goals and challenges. Visit koupkustoms.com for more details.