Homeland is coming back! After an uneven second season, what's the third season going to be like? Should we hope for something as brilliant as the first even though it might be unrealistic or should we just root for Homeland... The Musical to happen on Broadway. After watching the hilarious video above, I think we should hope that The Musical version will happen.
For the rest of this week's top comedy videos, including speed dating, what really happens when you're under anesthesia and Zach Galifianakis interviewing Justin Bieber can be found over at Splitsider.
- It was the second week of spring TV season, with the premieres of South Park, Parks and Recreation, The Michael J. Fox Show, The Crazy Ones, and more.
- SNL's new season premieres tomorrow. We looked at the biggest transitional seasons in the show's history and made a list of things looking forward to this season. Nick Rutherford, the lone member of sketch group Good Neighbour who wasn't hired this year, talked about that experience for the first time.
- Just prior to Breaking Bad's finale, we looked at creator Vince Gilligan's past as a comedy writer.
- Justin Bieber joined Zach Galifianakis on Between Two Ferns for one of the funniest episodes ever.
- Read the advice Louis C.K. gave to an 18-year-old standup in 2005.
- We interviewed Bill Hader about South Park, Eugene Mirman about the Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival, June Diane Raphael about Arse Backwards, Megan Ganz about Modern Family, Nate Corddry about Mum, and Jon Benjamin about Bob's Burgers.
- The popular Twitter account @Horse_ebooks is actually a fake "art project" and not a spambot-gone-rogue like we all hoped.
- Fox renewed Bob's Burgers for a fifth season.
- We questioned why The Simpsons isn't able to be streamed online.
- Kanye West started a Twitter feud with Jimmy Kimmel.
- Here's all the interesting comedy stuff that happened at the Emmys, including a big win for The Colbert Report, the 30 Rock's final Emmy, and Will Ferrell's outstanding presenting work.
- Standup Dan Nainan was arrested for punching a mean journalist.
- We recommended the week's best podcasts, the Twitter feed of @horselythighs, and videos about the end of Breaking Bad.