Kickstarter campaigns can be awesome. Or sometimes be invigoratingly useful like Veronica Mars. Or be revealingly sad like Zach Braff's. Or what about ridiculously blatant like comedian Jon Lajoie. Lajoie, who stars on FX's The League, mocks all Kickstarter campaigns by asking people to donate to his cause by making him rich.
Because people with a lot money need your money too!
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including mum advice, super secret spy agents who have no friends worth killing and more can all be found over at Splitsider.
- Arrested Development's long-awaited fourth season debuted on Netflix. We reviewed the first two episodes in-depth, reviewed the season as a whole, and created an encyclopedic guide to the new season's best gags, callbacks, and running jokes.
- Nathan for You's Nathan Fielder pulled another Twitter prank, this time devastating romantic relationships.
- A report says that Dan Harmon confirmed he's been asked back to be Community's showrunner.
- Vince Gilligan addressed the possibility of a Saul Goodman spin-off to Breaking Bad.
- We talked to Mike Birbiglia about the impending final performance of My Girlfriend's Boyfriend and to stand-ups Jared Logan and Mike Lawrence about their Comedy Central Half Hour specials.
- Maria Bamford premiered the first two videos of her new web series Ask My Mom.
- We reviewed the new Richard Pryor documentary Omit the Logic and director Jordan Vogt-Roberts's new coming-of-age comedy The Kings of Summer.
- We dissected Andrew Dice Clay's intentionally offensive comedy.
- We recommended the week's best comedy podcasts, featuring Christopher Guest, Paul F. Tompkins, Adam Scott, and more, and the week's best Vine videos, featuring Bo Burnham, James Urbaniak, and Pete Holmes.