The success of Rotel’s popular 11 Series — and the lessons learned in its development — has led to such of degree upgrades that a whole new name was required. Enter the 12 Series.
As modular components, you can integrate individual 12 series devices into your existing home theatre setup, and of course expand in the future as required. And for establishing new setups, the Rotel 12 components also stack beautifully and work together seamlessly.
Rotel RA-12 Integrated Amplifier With Built-In DAC
• iPod USB and Bluetooth audio streaming
• Analog and digital audio inputs
• Wolfson WM8740 24/192bit DAC
• Programmable tone controls
• Tone Bypass mode
• Available in black or silver
Traditional audio is not forgotten, however, so the RA-12 also provides four analogue line-level inputs and a phono input. The RA-12 can be controlled from its front panel buttons, via a remote handset, or via the RT-12 and the Rotel Remote app for iPhone and iPad. The RA-12 is however not just about versatility, it is a high performance amplifier with 60 Watts per channel that puts music at the top of its priorities.
Rotel RT-12 Internat Radio / DAB+ / FM Digital Tuner
• FM and DAB/DAB+ Band tuners
• 30 available presets for each FM and DAB
• Integrated dimmable 2 line display
• Multi-button IR remote control
• Combination FM/DAB antenna
If your computer is home to a library of music files and you have wondered about playing them over your hi-fi, the RT-12 is your answer. The RT-12 boasts digital to analogue conversion based on the Wolfson WM8740 DAC chip to ensure that each digital source retains every last drop of musical quality, and it can serve as the wireless hub for the Rotel iPhone and iPad Remote app to control the entire hi-fi system.
Rotel RCD-12 CD Player
• Analog and digital output
• Wolfson WM8740 24/192 DAC
• Slot loading CD mechanism
• 2 line dimmable display
• Multi-function IR remote and trigger input
Also in common with other 12 Series products, the RCD-12 can be controlled through either its front panel buttons and display, via its remote control handset, or via Rotel Link to an RT-12 and the Rotel Remote app for iPhone and iPad.