The Onion’s TED parody series strikes again, this time with a savvy exploration of the biggest rock on Earth. And if that’s not big enough for you? My friends, don’t worry. We’ll just bring a bigger rock from space to Earth.
That’s just science, people.
The rest of this week’s top comedy videos, including bowling, movies, and one last shot at Romney, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Barack Obama won re-election, just like South Park predicted.
- The Daily Show, Colbert, Conan, Key & Peele, and The Chris Gethard Show all covered the election.
- Newly-re-elected Joe Biden is coming to Parks and Recreation. Unfortunately, he won’t be squaring off with Ron Swanson.
- Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader are making another movie together.
- Michael Ian Black debuted his new 4AM Adult Swim infomercial parody You’re Here.
- Maria Bamford is releasing a new stand-up special, recorded in her living room in front of only her parents.
- We rounded up 13 great stand-up comedy bits about Star Wars.
- We interviewed comedian of comedy Maria Bamford, stand-up Jerrod Carmichael, and Happy Endings stars Elisha Cuthbert and Zachary Knighton.
- We ranked 50 Top comedy writer/directors and the 16 greatest HBO comedies (sorry, Arli$$!).
- We investigated the world’s most challenging (and youngest) poker player.
- We explored Bill Clinton’s close calls with comedic acting.
- We looked at how accurate NTSF:SD:SUV‘s depiction of San Diego is.
- We suggested you #FF @BugBucket and watch the web series “Lizzie and Ali, A (Mostly) True Story.”
- We rounded up the week’s best podcasts, including Pauly Shore’s appearance on Marc Maron.
- We gave NBC’s Animal Practice a post-mortem.
- We reminisced about Jeff Richards’s two-and-a-half seasons on SNL.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.