Here’s a little factoid from WWDC that the Android Community is sure to hate: 80 per cent of iOS users are using iOS 5 (Apple’s latest and greatest). Look at that little slice of pie for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Ouch.
To be fair, Apple had a headstart, but it’s indicative of a real problem on Android. Manufacturers and carriers are moving way, way too slow when it comes to updating devices. It looks bad. Very bad. They’ve got to pick up the pace if they’re going to remain competitive.
– iOS 6: All The New Features Coming Soon To Your iPhone And iPad
– Apple’s New MacBook Pro Is One Amazing-Looking Laptop
– The New MacBook Air Is The Greatest Ever
– Apple WWDC 2012 Meta Liveblog: All The News As It Happened
– Mac OS X Mountain Lion Coming With Dictation And Deeper iCloud Integration