Version 2.5.0 of Instagram for iOS was released for download in the App Store today.
The update is not wholly transformative, but it brings to the already popular app a few incremental advancements that improve the overall experience of the app.
• Revamped profile tab: the layout is a lot cleaner and more intuitively arranged.
• Search for users and tags in the Explore tab: this makes it super easy to find and follow your friends.
• Improvements to commenting: thanks!
• User search autocompletes based on people you follow: like Twitter, sorta.
• Visual improvements: yup.
• Speed optimisations: always good.
• Optionally share likes to Facebook (enable in your Profile > Sharing Settings > Facebook): and so it begins...