The new Wi-Fi router has a completely new design and now has support for simultaneous dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi. So you can have 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless at the same time, so you can use the internet on your iPhone and on your computer at the same time without hindering speed. It’s also supposed to be super-easy to set up, with a built-in assistant on iOS and OS X that does most of the work. You also get guaranteed AirPlay functionality, and it still has an audio jack so you can share your sound, in addition to a USB port that enables wireless printing. New Airport Express costs $119 in Australia, and you won’t miss out on the party even if you’re on a PC.
– iOS 6: All The New Features Coming Soon To Your iPhone And iPad
– Apple’s New MacBook Pro Is One Amazing-Looking Laptop
– The New MacBook Air Is The Greatest Ever
– Apple WWDC 2012 Meta Liveblog: All The News As It Happened
– Mac OS X Mountain Lion Coming With Dictation And Deeper iCloud Integration