Welcome to The Gizmodo Shooting Challenge, where Giz readers get to pit their photographic skills against each other for the admiration of their editors on a dedicated theme each week. This week’s challenge: Your home office, music/video production or gaming setup! Get shooting folks, as entries close tomorrow!.
Perhaps you work at home and have created a productive environment. Maybe you’ve surrounded yourself with tech toys to produce music or video. Whatever the case, here’s your chance to showcase your gear with some fun, creative photography.
1. The work must be your own (but to keep things easy, doesn’t need to be a new shot this week).
2. Explain (briefly) the photography equipment, settings, technique and story behind shot.
4. Explain why you chose the tech gear you’ve got in your setup and what you do with it.
5. Email submissions to [email protected]
6. Include 800px wide image (200KB or less) in email.
7. One submission per person.
8. Use the proper SUBJECT line in your email (more info on that below)
Send your best photo by Tuesday, September 6 at 10am AEST to [email protected] with “HOMEGEAR” in the subject line. Save your files as JPGs, and use a FirstnameLastnameHOMEGEAR.jpg naming convention. Include your shooting summary (camera, lens, ISO, etc) in the body of the email along with a story of the shot in a few sentences.
And don’t skip this story part because it’s often the most enjoyable part for us all beyond the shot itself!
Looking forward to seeing your rigs guys!