Steve Jobs didn't care about any of the advice that pundits gave Apple back in 1997. He's now commanding one of the world's most valuable companies. Here are the top five advices that he never listened to.
5. Invest heavily in Newton technology. — Wired
4. Apple should adopt Windows. — John C. Dvorak
3. Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone. — John C. Dvorak
2. Get out of the hardware game. — Wired
1. "What would I do? I'd shut it down and give the money back to the shareholders." — Michael Dell
Dell now has a $US25.82 billion capitalisation, with sad sales and margins. Apple is now at $US338.39 billion, with insane sales, profits and margins. Poor Mickey.