To be eligible for the free stuff, you must have been a PSN member on April 20 this year. With that caveat out of the way, here's what's on offer:
All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:
Two PS3 games from the following list:
• Wipeout HD/Fury
• Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
• Dead Nation*
For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:
• LittleBigPlanet PSP
• ModNation PSP
• Pursuit Force
• Killzone Liberation*
- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*
- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.
- For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.
- We are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.
The games can be redeemed after the PSN Store goes back online, whenever that may happen.
So what do you think, PlayStation owners? Is this enough to persuade you to spend your time gaming on Sony's platform?