Epic Games' handsome iPhone and iPad hit Infinity Blade adds its promised multiplayer side this Thursday, May 19 with the Infinity Blade: Arena update. And if you like kooky hats in your multiplayer games, this update is for you too!
In addition to that Game Center-powered player-versus-player mode, Infinity Blade: Arena also adds a bunch of new content, including Survivor Mode, new items and "holiday helms." We'll let Chair and Epic bullet point those new features for you.
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
Republished from Kotaku