Only Woman To Ever Use A Neck Massager On A Neck Dies

Barely anyone would actually think to use an electric neck massager to massage his or her neck. And now there's a damn good reason for that: It could kill you!

Or at least you could die if you're absent-minded and forget to take off your necklace before getting your rubdown like a woman in Florida:

Paramedics found the neck massager on the floor next to the woman. Investigators believe the massager got tangled on her necklace and tightened it around her neck, causing her to lose consciousness and stop breathing.

While the woman's death is believed to be an unfortunate—and almost ridiculous—accident, "homicide investigators are withholding details about the massaging device until the investigation is complete." [MSNBC]

Image by dean bertoncelj/ShutterStock

Trending Stories Right Now