At the end of the day, it's not Android, it's not Google TV, it's not YouTube or anything else. Search: 95 per cent. All the rest: 5 per cent. A one-trick pony. A $US11.72 billion profit one-trick pony, but a one-trick pony nonetheless. [SAI]
This Is Google's Real Profit Source
Trending Stories Right Now
Another day, another Apple lawsuit.
A startup based in Maryland has released and tested an impressive new quantum computer that demonstrates the power of an occasionally overlooked quantum computing architecture.