When Twitter updated its interface last week, it also introduced a slew of new keyboard shortcuts that made the web app that much easier to navigate for power users. This morning, they snuck in a handful of timeline navigation shortcuts, again similar to those you may already be familiar with in Gmail or Google Reader:
- g then h to go home
- g then r to go to your replies/mentions
- g then p to go to your profile
- g then f to go to your favourites
- g then m to go to your direct messages
- g then u then search to view any user's timeline
Check out our updated post for more details.
Republished from Lifehacker.