An upcoming July 19 Droid X software update includes patterns of sorts. Mainly, the words "improved," "faster," and "streamlined" appear frequently throughout the bullet point list of fixes.
A small sampling, courtesy BGR:
* Improved battery charging status indicator.
* Smoother transition for camera and camcorder functions.
* Faster Exchange ActiveSync® email loading.
* Streamlined organisation of newly downloaded applications.
* Organized favourite contacts by call count.
* Updated Bluetooth® connection for enhanced video sharing experience.
* Improved sync capabilities for 3G Mobile Hotspot.
* Faster Visual Voice Mail loading.