There's been talk of sportswear company PUMA going into the mobile phone business and based on the teaser website just launched it looks like we'll really be seeing a solar-powered, super-sporty mobile phone soon. For now we just have a blurry picture.
The clever boys over at MobileCrunch took the time to rifle through the source code of the PUMA Phone teaser website and managed to gather these tidbits:
- It'll be called the "PUMA PHONE"
- As the PUMA brand implies, it'll be aimed at sporty folks with a feature-set to match.
- It has a solar cell built-in, presumably for charging the phone
- Video Chat
- Bike/Run tracking applications
- Pedometer (Step counter)
- Built-in stopwatch
- A "Music Turntable"
- Sports news app, IM app, and various other PUMA-branded apps which "give you access to the PUMA world"