Nineteen year old Huang Chen stumbled drunk into a hospital in Changsha, China recently complaining of severe pain in his backside. Yeah, you know where this is going...but there is a twist.
As the story goes, the television in the ward mysteriously turned off when the patient turned over in bed, shortly before x-rays revealed that his friends had crammed a remote up his butt while he was passed out.
"We didn't know what it was to start with. There was a little bit of blood but he didn't say anything about a remote control. We couldn't quite believe it when we saw the X-ray," said medic Dr Wei Lung Zhi.
"He will be fine in time but the remote was a write off," he added.
Yeah, that whole thing with the remote inside his bowels turning the TV off seems pretty suspect, but the message here is very real. Don't pass out around your asshole friends. As an added layer of security, I have a shirt you might be interested in. Or at least you would be interested in it if it were still being produced. [Mirror via Fark and Shirt via T-Shirt Hell]