The Week In iPhone Apps: Sorting Emails, Crushing Empires
Sid Meiers does a thing; Duke Nukem makes an appearance, exactly as you remember him; social conspiracies are aired; eBay!; and a thing called “e-mail”. All this and more in your unusually 90s-centric weekly app dump, after the jump!
Duke Nukem 3Da nerd
My Gay Agendapretty
This Week’s App News on Giz:
• Qik Video Sharing Application Now Available for iPhone 3GS
• iPhone App Developer Uses Fake Tablet Video to Promote their Crappy Game
• The 10 Most Expensive iPhone Apps
• Apple’s Phil Schiller Continues Quelling Faithful’s App Store Unrest With Polite Letters
• Sex Offender Locator Back in the App Store For Some Reason
• CourseSmart Dumps 7,000+ Textbooks Into the iPhone App Store
This list is in no way definitive. If you’ve spotted a great app that hit the store this week, give us a heads up or, better yet, your firsthand impressions in the comments. Have a swell weekend everybody.