I mean, look at this features list:
* Full-function, hands-free, digital recording
* Enables in-action video and digital still photo capture – skateboarding, mountain biking, snowboarding, surfing, skydiving
* Camera and wireless remote control – both waterproof up to 3m
* Shock-resistant for extreme conditions
* Multiple mounting designs – includes mounting grips and straps of different lengths for helmets, handlebars, and other sports equipment
* 1.5 inch color LCD screen
* Video capture at 640 x 480 VGA resolution at 30 frames per second
* 53 degree capture field of view
* Less than 230 grams with batteries
* Use as a webcam when connected to a PC and as a viewfinder when connected with TV/PMP
* Built-in memory (32MB) and SD card slot for memory expansion (up to 4GB)
* Internal real time clock
* Built-in mic
* Compatible with operating systems: WIN2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.3 or later
* Dimensions: 118 x 70 x 65 (mm).
* Operated by 2 x AA batteries. Lithium batteries recommended for use in cold weather.
* Low battery detection
* Power-saving management feature
* USB and RCA cables included for easy playback on PC or TV (PAL & NTSC)
Doesn’t that just scream EXTREME? You can pick them up for $350, and find stockists at Oregon Scientific’s website.