If you wanted to know what the hell are all those weird space tools that astronauts seem to keep tied in a big ball of junk, you will love these beautiful pictures by Michael Soluri:
1. High-torque, low-speed pistol power tool with it’s own CPU.
2. EVA mini-workstation, where the astronaut puts the tools he needs, attached to his chest.
High speed, low torque electric screwdriver.
3. Low-torque, high-speed power tool to unscrew or screw quickly.
4. Guide studs in their bag, used to repair the Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph
5. Washer extraction tool used to secure washers so they don’t float into space once they are removed.