It’s as sexy as a pillow fight between Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox, as light (or even lighter) as an Olsen twin and as skinny as Mischa Barton (what? – I’ve been reading Defamer) and now Dell has announced the local specs and pricing of their new Adamo notebook.The price: $3,699. For your money, you get:
Intel® Core 2 Duo processors with Intel® Centrino ® technology
· DDR3 system memory
· 13.4-inch 16:9 HD display
· Draft-Wireless N
· High-performance solid state drives standard
· Bluetooth 2.1
· Mobile Broadband* option
· Up to 5+ hours of battery life (preliminary)
· 2 USB ports, 1 USB/eSATA combo port, Display Port, RJ-45 port
· Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition SP1, 64-bit
There will also be a range of optional, Adamo branded accessories, like an external DVD or Blu-ray drive, an 8GB USB key, external hard drives (in 250GB or 500GB flavours) and monitor cables.
So, now the question we all face is whether or not the Macbook Air or the Dell Adamo is the catwalk notebook of choice. I know which way I’m leaning, how about you?