In addition to the phones Motorola showed off yesterday, they announced a bunch of headsets for your music listening needs. Here is a roundup of the lot:
• Motorola EQ5 and EQ7. These are Motorola's first entry into the wireless speaker market. The speakers will allow the user to take phone calls in speakerphone mode, with stereo sound. Connectivity relies on Bluetooth supporting the A2DP profile.
• Motorola S9-HD. This new Bluetooth headset is an upgrade of the likeable MOTOROKR S9. SRS WOW HD technology support is added, but styling remains true to the original.
• Motorola S605 Bluetooth Stereo Clip Headset. S605 is a traditional Bluetooth headset. Motorola's standalone Bluetooth headsets are not some of our favourites, but you choose your poison.
• EH70, EH50, EH25 and EH20 wired stereo headsets. Again, these are traditional wired headsets. Nothing exceptional here, standard stereo headsets for on the go music listening. 3.5mm jack connection.
Check below for the entire press release:
Wireless and Wired Accessories: Complete the Experience
Motorola's new companion products provide consumers with a number of ways to enjoy their music.
· Motorola EQ5 and EQ7 are the first wireless speakers from Motorola that enable consumers to play music and take phone calls in speakerphone mode, with rich, stereo sound and elegant style. The portable speakers can easily connect with almost any MP3 player, PC or mobile phone through wireless Bluetooth technology (including A2DP Bluetooth profile) or a wired 3.5 mm jack
· The Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth headset, an upgraded version of the award-winning MOTOROKR S9, adds surround sound with SRS WOW HD technology, reduces ambient noise and provides more comfort with redesigned ear buds
· The Motorola S605 Bluetooth Stereo Clip Headset is an affordable and lightweight clip-on pendant and headset that provides wireless connections to Bluetooth enabled phones, while staying simultaneously connected to streaming music from and MP3 player or FM radio
· The EH70, EH50, EH25 and EH20 stereo headsets satisfy any style preference and add comfort, design and incredible sound to the mobile music experience.