The South Korean man who was reportedly killed by an exploding mobile phone battery, well, wasn't. Apparently the damage to his lungs, heart, spine and ribs was too extensive to be caused by one measly cellphone. Still, he did have a melted phone in his breast pocket and they aren't quite sure how exactly he got so messed up, but they're pretty certain it wasn't just his phone. Any hypotheses, super sleuths? [Yahoo News]
Exploding Cellphone Determined to Not Be Cause of Death of Korean Worker
Trending Stories Right Now
Week one of San Francisco’s year-long electric scooter pilot program is reportedly already creating problems, both with the way they’re being operated and seemingly by the sheer fact that they now (legally) exist on its streets. Problems with the e-scooters just days into the program include illegal parking, devices left astray, and riders on footpaths, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
If you’re a dog person who has suspected that your four-legged friend may know exactly what you mean when you use certain words or phrases—for example “toy,” or “car,” or maybe even “who’s the good boy?” (he is) — you may be correct.