Melbourne-based tech vendor Designwyse had a massive fire back at the end of July, destroying their entire premises. Thankfully no one was hurt, but their systems were completely destroyed. Like this Xserve rack. Did anyone else know an Xserve has a gooey, nougaty centre that spills out when you cook it? Tasty! Another shot of the rack after the jump. Designwyse]Thanks Ben Greig! [
This is what a melted Xserve looks like
Trending Stories Right Now
The World Wide Web is officially old enough for us judge what it's produced. That's right, it's time for the world to start building a canon of the most significant websites of all time, and the Gizmodo staff has opinions.
Kogan has just announced a brand new addition to its smartphone range - the Agora 9. And while it doesn't have specs to rival the likes of flagships Samsungs and iPhones - it has some impressive features for its $169 price point. At the top of the list - a 4,000mAh battery.