Top Stories vodafone
- Buying A New Smartphone? Here's What You Need To Know
- Your Metadata: It'll Cost About $400m, But Now It's Political
- Vodafone Will Revive Shared Plans 'Soon'
- This Is The Year Of Super-Fast Mobile Broadband In Australia
- Huawei Ascend Mate7: Australian Hands-On
- Who Has The Best Value iPhone 6 Plan In Australia?
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
On the phone a lot? The ACCC has been pushing for cuts and caps to the prices telcos charge to access each other’s networks and send SMS.
If you can’t get ADSL or cable or NBN internet at home, or if you don’t need that much data per month over the ‘net, and you live relatively close to a city or metropolitan area, a 4G mobile broadband device might suit your needs very well. These usually come in the form of a Wi-Fi hotspot, portable and battery-powered, but this Huawei Wi-Fi Cube is designed to live in your home and connect everything in it wirelessly to the internet through Vodafone 4G.