- Kung Fury Is Out For Free On YouTube, And It's Ridiculous
- Hola: The Best Free VPN To Get To American Netflix Is Actually Shady As Hell
- Hands On With Lenovo's Dual Screen 'Magic View' Smartwatch
- A Special Text Message Can Crash Any iPhone It's Sent To
- The Best GPU Upgrades For Every Budget
- The Uber Queensland Papers: Ride-Sharing Service Airs Dirty Laundry
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
We know that Silicon Valley has a women problem, and it’s not just at Pied Piper. Even worse, perhaps, is what happens when these mostly-male tech companies are invited to talk about their success with other mostly-male tech companies at public events. It’s not at all unusual to see seven penises onstage without a vagina in sight.
Briefly: If you’re on the lookout for a good old-fashioned internet time-suck, head over to the Tumblr scienceisstrange, where one hero has scanned a great many pages of over 300 issues of SCIENCE magazine from 1950-1980. The collection is full of great ads, illustrations, and photos depicting retro-gadgetry and science in all its halftone printed glory. That’s a wrap on the next few hours for me. See ya!