- Watch: The People Who Would Leave Earth For A One-Way Trip To Mars
- ABC iView Has Changed: Here's What's New
- Photos: Storm Over Sydney Looks Like 'Independence Day'
- The War For TV: Aussie Networks Plea For Government Help To Fight Netflix
- What Is This Fake Hoverboard Company Actually Promoting?
- Aussie Kid Ordered To Pay $105,000 After Defamatory Tweet
Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences.
The newest tomahawk is a mighty morphin' cruise missile.
Free Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This Week In Smartphone Software Updates
When will you be updated...?
Whitenoise Gizmodo Community
Where the Giz community chats.
I did the world's first ice cream cleanse.
App Deals Of The Day
Today's best mobile app deals for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A one-way trip to Mars, China's smog-busting drones.
Boeing's X-36 is the single coolest R/C plane in the history of aviation.
How the art of tattoo has coloured world history.
There’s really nothing sexy about seeing your significant other wearing a backwards robe and watching TV on the couch. That is, until you see the Snuggie Sutra. Here are some of our favourite moves from the site.
Thanks to students at North Carolina State University (my alma matter), looking like a tool may extend beyond the surly bonds of Earth. Their “Space Snuggie” concept could shield future astronauts from radiation.
The Slanket, the Snuggie, the Freedom Blanket or the supremely expensive and extravagant Blankoat? This is the most important question of the millennium. You’re about to know the answer.
While sleeves with blankets are not new, our partners-in-crime at Jezebel have discovered this funny remix of the terrifying Snuggie infomercial, perfect for Tibetan monks and dummies. [Jezebel]