Top Stories lte
- Telstra Reportedly Testing 450Mbps 4G Network
- The Optus 4G TD-LTE Trial: Everything You Need To Know
- Every Australian 4G Contract Mobile Phone Deal Compared
- Telstra 4G Tablet Unveiled: 10.1-Inch, Ice Cream Sandwich, And Yep, 4G
- Samsung Really Is Suing Apple Over LTE Patents
- Motorola Droid RAZR HD Hands-On: Full-Screen Beauty In A Kevlar Coat
Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences.
The newest tomahawk is a mighty morphin' cruise missile.
Free Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This Week In Smartphone Software Updates
When will you be updated...?
Whitenoise Gizmodo Community
Where the Giz community chats.
I did the world's first ice cream cleanse.
App Deals Of The Day
Today's best mobile app deals for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A one-way trip to Mars, China's smog-busting drones.
Boeing's X-36 is the single coolest R/C plane in the history of aviation.
How the art of tattoo has coloured world history.
The Big-T told us last year it was tinkering with fancy ways to send out 4G coverage so that more people would experience less congestion. Now one of those technologies if finally being trialled in the real world. It’s called LTE-Broadcast, and it means a great deal for the way you’ll experience network congestion.
For world travellers with a need for LTE speed, Samsung’s newest version of the Galaxy S4 might be the answer to your jet-setting prayers. When they arrive, the updated Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini will be the world’s first handsets to automatically switch between the two different types of LTE networks used worldwide.