- Watch: The People Who Would Leave Earth For A One-Way Trip To Mars
- ABC iView Has Changed: Here's What's New
- Photos: Storm Over Sydney Looks Like 'Independence Day'
- The War For TV: Aussie Networks Plea For Government Help To Fight Netflix
- What Is This Fake Hoverboard Company Actually Promoting?
- Aussie Kid Ordered To Pay $105,000 After Defamatory Tweet
Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences.
The newest tomahawk is a mighty morphin' cruise missile.
Free Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This Week In Smartphone Software Updates
When will you be updated...?
Whitenoise Gizmodo Community
Where the Giz community chats.
I did the world's first ice cream cleanse.
App Deals Of The Day
Today's best mobile app deals for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A one-way trip to Mars, China's smog-busting drones.
Boeing's X-36 is the single coolest R/C plane in the history of aviation.
How the art of tattoo has coloured world history.
Is there a greater honour than being asked to carve the Christmas turkey? Not on that particular day of the year there isn’t. The last thing you want to do is screw things up, and that means finding the right tool for the job. That could be Joseph Joseph’s Dual Carve set, which features an 8-inch carving knife paired with a 7.5-inch fork, all held together with magnets for easy storage.
Maybe scary things just go together? Why else would this shark and knife look so right? Created by the design studio Propaganda, this sharpener is aptly named “Jaws” and has a no-slip bottom for stability. It may not be super heavy duty, but if you just have a few kitchen knives it’s a good option for giving them a refresh every few months.