- Kung Fury Is Out For Free On YouTube, And It's Ridiculous
- Hola: The Best Free VPN To Get To American Netflix Is Actually Shady As Hell
- Hands On With Lenovo's Dual Screen 'Magic View' Smartwatch
- A Special Text Message Can Crash Any iPhone It's Sent To
- The Best GPU Upgrades For Every Budget
- The Uber Queensland Papers: Ride-Sharing Service Airs Dirty Laundry
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
Got less than $100 in the Gadget kitty right now? You’ve got your choice of gadgets today and tomorrow. First up, Kogan’s selling off its USB recording set digital set top box for $29 as a Friday special. You could plug that set box into the tiny but inexpensive Dick Smith 15-inch $99 TV. If mobile’s more your thing, Gus over at Lifehacker notes that Aldi’s got the Huawei Ideos U8150 on sale tomorrow for $59.99, including $35 worth of call credit. [Kogan and Dick Smith (via Buckscoop) and Lifehacker]
Most budget-minded Android handsets are super-affordable, but also super-frustrating in the fact they tend to run older versions of Android (a problem some premium handsets suffer as well). That’s why it’s nice to see Huawei step up to the plate and offer a decently specced, affordable smartphone under their new IDEOS brand.