- Watch: The People Who Would Leave Earth For A One-Way Trip To Mars
- ABC iView Has Changed: Here's What's New
- Photos: Storm Over Sydney Looks Like 'Independence Day'
- The War For TV: Aussie Networks Plea For Government Help To Fight Netflix
- What Is This Fake Hoverboard Company Actually Promoting?
- Aussie Kid Ordered To Pay $105,000 After Defamatory Tweet
Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences.
The newest tomahawk is a mighty morphin' cruise missile.
Free Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This Week In Smartphone Software Updates
When will you be updated...?
Whitenoise Gizmodo Community
Where the Giz community chats.
I did the world's first ice cream cleanse.
App Deals Of The Day
Today's best mobile app deals for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A one-way trip to Mars, China's smog-busting drones.
Boeing's X-36 is the single coolest R/C plane in the history of aviation.
How the art of tattoo has coloured world history.
Privacy is a big deal in the home. That’s why we have walls and curtains and doors and things. Because after all, you don’t want even your closest friends and relatives to see what you’re up to all the time. Unless you live in Shanghai’s Vertical Glass House. With glass ceilings and floors, privacy is not its selling point.
We’re used to hearing about military camouflage, which has been used to hide everything from ships to whole towns. But there are plenty of less explicit forms of large-scale camouflage out there — like the architectural sort, which ranges from hiding buildings just below the ground plane to coating them in mirrors.