- 10 Supposedly Futuristic Technologies In Movies That Look So Dated Now
- Hola: The Best Free VPN To Get To American Netflix Is Actually Shady As Hell
- Hands On With Lenovo's Dual Screen 'Magic View' Smartwatch
- A Special Text Message Can Crash Any iPhone It's Sent To
- The Best GPU Upgrades For Every Budget
- The Uber Queensland Papers: Ride-Sharing Service Airs Dirty Laundry
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
Public pools in disrepair are sad to see and even grosser to go into. Atlas Sports Center was one such rundown, 1970s-era relic in Paris — a grubby stinkhole that had seen better days — but local firm Yoonseux Architectes transformed it into an ultra-modern spot to strip down and do a few laps (if you’re not doing intervals, because that definitely doesn’t look like 25 yards).
Jump into your glittery spandex pants and crown you head with that leopard headband, because you are going to need them to follow the 100 million—yes, million—three-minute workouts of the Minutes Gym Digital Video Trainer.
January is a time for New Year’s resolutions, a time when we tearfully grab a hunk of belly flab and decide to buy fitness gadgets and gym memberships. Don’t waste your money.