- Kung Fury Is Out For Free On YouTube, And It's Ridiculous
- Hola: The Best Free VPN To Get To American Netflix Is Actually Shady As Hell
- Hands On With Lenovo's Dual Screen 'Magic View' Smartwatch
- A Special Text Message Can Crash Any iPhone It's Sent To
- The Best GPU Upgrades For Every Budget
- The Uber Queensland Papers: Ride-Sharing Service Airs Dirty Laundry
Gizmodo's Weekly Australian Internet Update
This week in internet.
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Netflix Movie Night
Ockers, ozploitation, the outback and other authentic Australiana.
Get all the trailers you need in one place!
Galaxy Trucker on Android, Geometry Wars 3 on iOS and more.
Periscope on Android, Battle of Gods: Ascension on iOS and more.
Plucky Rush on Android, Korg iM1 on iOS and more.
All The News You Missed Overnight
Google's 2015 Nexus devices, Sony Z3+ and more.
Wednesday's Biggest Stories
Music Maniac on Android, Orby Widget on iOS and more.
XXIT is the story of a time-travelling replicant who travels into the past to save her original human form, her “donor.” The very foxy Nicollette Sheridan, from such titles as Desperate Housewives and Beverly Hills Ninja, stars.
It saddens me to realise that so many of our readers never courted a gal with a mixtape. (And no, “playlists” are just not the same.)
In the craziness that was Microsoft’s Windows 7 launch yesterday, I received a little delivery. As I tore open the box marked ‘Amazon’ with excitement, I was trying my best to contain my excitement. As the Kindle appeared, resplendent in its shiny cream plastic and brushed aluminium back, I allowed myself a grin, because I’ve been waiting for this frickin thing for too long.