- Watch: The People Who Would Leave Earth For A One-Way Trip To Mars
- ABC iView Has Changed: Here's What's New
- Photos: Storm Over Sydney Looks Like 'Independence Day'
- The War For TV: Aussie Networks Plea For Government Help To Fight Netflix
- What Is This Fake Hoverboard Company Actually Promoting?
- Aussie Kid Ordered To Pay $105,000 After Defamatory Tweet
Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences.
The newest tomahawk is a mighty morphin' cruise missile.
Free Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This Week In Smartphone Software Updates
When will you be updated...?
Whitenoise Gizmodo Community
Where the Giz community chats.
I did the world's first ice cream cleanse.
App Deals Of The Day
Today's best mobile app deals for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A one-way trip to Mars, China's smog-busting drones.
Boeing's X-36 is the single coolest R/C plane in the history of aviation.
How the art of tattoo has coloured world history.
The announcement last week that AT&T will be the exclusive 3G provider for the hot new PlayStation Vita did not go down well.
This morning, Nintendo showed off a highlight reel of third-party games supposedly running on its new Wii U console. They looked great. Turns out that footage wasn’t running on anything of the sort.
It looks like the product of a fevered fanboy wetdream. A 6.2-inch touchscreen, surrounded by dual analogue sticks and oodles of buttons. Like the portable hardcore gamers wish Nintendo made. But it’s the most incredible controller ever.
This is only a test. A test to show off what kind of HD graphics the Wii U can produce. It is also a test to show off how lovely the game can look even if you’re playing it just on your controller. I’d love to show you the HD version of this video, but, for now, enjoy this.