- How To Tell Real Diamonds From Fake
- Watch: The People Who Would Leave Earth For A One-Way Trip To Mars
- ABC iView Has Changed: Here's What's New
- Photos: Storm Over Sydney Looks Like 'Independence Day'
- The War For TV: Aussie Networks Plea For Government Help To Fight Netflix
- What Is This Fake Hoverboard Company Actually Promoting?
Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences.
The newest tomahawk is a mighty morphin' cruise missile.
Free Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This Week In Smartphone Software Updates
When will you be updated...?
Whitenoise Gizmodo Community
Where the Giz community chats.
I did the world's first ice cream cleanse.
App Deals Of The Day
Today's best mobile app deals for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
A one-way trip to Mars, China's smog-busting drones.
Boeing's X-36 is the single coolest R/C plane in the history of aviation.
How the art of tattoo has coloured world history.
Kim Williams is the now outgoing chief executive officer (CEO) of News Corp Australia. As the head of Australia’s biggest content creator, Williams is no fan of piracy, and gave a speech last year asking legislators to invent tougher anti-piracy laws while damning the NBN as a piece of infrastructure that will enable the fastest theft of content in our nation’s history. He resigned today, effective pretty much immediately, and as such its a good time to remind you of his legacy.