Video: Tablets are all about the visuals. Watching your favourite videos, playing games, reading books, and taking in photos. As a result, not all tablets are created equal — you need the best display to really make the most of it.
This is why Samsung has equipped the Tab S2 with a Super AMOLED display. The blacks are darker and the whites brighter. Even sunlight isn’t a problem, as the tablet adjusts no-matter the condition you’re in.
You’ll get the right colours wherever you are, giving you perfectly accurate images, vibrant movies, crystal-clear video calls, and an easy reading experience.
You can pick up the Tab S2, or check out more of the features, over at Samsung Australia.
Basics specs include:
• 8-inch (2048×1536; 320ppi) or 9.7-inch (2048×1536; 264ppi) super AMOLED display.
• 1.9GHz/1.3GHz Octa-Core processor + 3GB RAM + 32GB storage.
• 4G or Wi-Fi-only options.
• 8-inch: 4000 mAh battery (up to 14 hours). 9.7-inch: 5870 mAh battery (up to 12 hours).
• 8-megapixel rear-facing camera + 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
• 5.6mm thin. 265g weight (Tab S2 8-inch Wi-Fi); 272g (8-inch 4G); 389g (9.7-inch Wi-Fi); 392g (9.7-inch 4G).
Full specs at Samsung Australia.