HTC’s amazing new flagship, the One, experienced a bit of a delay in production and as a result, it’s arriving a little later than we all expected. Here’s where you can get it in Australia and when.
Previous estimates put the sexy-looking HTC One on Australian shelves from late March. HTC has been in touch today and told us that pre-orders at Optus, Telstra, Virgin Mobile and Vodafone are opening from tomorrow (April 5, although Telstra has already jumped the gun).
Update:Vodafone’s getting competitive with the HTC One; it’s just announced that it’ll drop the handset repayment it originally announced on a $60 plan down from $5/month to $3/month. Not a huge price drop, but nice news if you were planning on being a Vodafone HTC One customer in any case.
The device is getting a wide-release in Australian telco stores from 23 April.
More On The HTC One
• HTC One Australian Review: You’re The One That I Want
• HTC Sense 5.0 Review: Better! But Also Worse
• HTC One UltraPixel Camera: How Does It Perform?
• HTC One Specs Vs Everyone Else: How Does It Stack Up?
• HTC One Teardown: Even Harder To Fix Than The iPhone