Bane was already one of the most terrifying villains of the Batman universe, even before Christopher Nolan made him scary and unintelligible. But even though he can rough up Dark Knight like few others, he may have just met his match — like the rest of us — in the cable guy.
Full video below; is it wrong that I wouldn’t have minded this being in the movie one bit?
- We launched the Splitsider Podcast Network!
- Chris Gethard wrote about how liberating it is to fail.
- Humorist David Rakoff died, and we remembered him by watching this video of him being a jerk to Dave Hill.
- Arrested Development started shooting again! And we got some pictures from the set!
- In somewhat similar news, it looks like the Wet Hot American Summer prequel is set to start filming in January.
- We rounded up 23 web comedy videos about sex that are actually, you know, funny.
- A wonderful short documentary on Mitch Hedberg’s writing process was put online.
- We talked to Neal Brennan about Chappelle’s Show, standup, podcasts, and a bunch of other stuff.
- We talked to Martin Starr about NTSF: SD: SUV, the Party Down movie, and a bunch of other stuff.
- We watched the first appearance of David Letterman on Conan O’Brien’s couch.
- We wondered if new NBC sitcom Go On is just too damned sad.
- We talked about the alternate personas of stand-up comedians.
- We looked at The Lost Projects of Chuck Lorre.
- We went to the NYC stop of the Comedy Bang! Bang! tour.
- We checked out Denny Dillon’s contributions to SNL.
- We watched After Hours, a rare comedy that’s not afraid that someone might think it’s gay.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.