Curious about how much it costs to max out the new retina display MacBook Pro? For the time being, it’s $4298.99 in Australia. That includes a 2.7GHz Ivy Bridge CPU ($260 upgrade from a 2.6GHz CPU), 16GB of RAM ($240 upgrade from 8GB) and a 768GB SSD ($600 upgrade from a 512GB SSD).
It’s worth noting that this max price is actually lower than both max prices on the previous generation 15-inch MacBook Pro. Huh. [Apple]
- iOS 6: All The New Features Coming Soon To Your iPhone And iPad
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Is One Amazing-Looking Laptop
- The New MacBook Air Is The Greatest Ever
- Apple WWDC 2012 Meta Liveblog: All The News As It Happened
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion Coming With Dictation And Deeper iCloud Integration